Abstract submission extended to: 20th June 2019
GENERAL GUIDELINES AND RULES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
Abstracts must be submitted electronically using the official abstract submission system. The official language is English. Each abstract is assigned with an abstract number. Once you have submitted, you will receive the abstract number. Please refer to this abstract number in any further correspondence regarding your abstract submission.
Once you have logged on to the system, you will be able to amend your submitted abstract up to the deadline date. There is no need to submit again. Authors whose abstracts are accepted for presentation will be expected to attend the meeting and make their presentation. Notification of acceptance or rejection will be emailed to authors. All accepted abstracts will be put on the ASPS 2019 website after the Congress.
PREPARING YOUR ABSTRACT
• ELIGIBILITY: Abstracts should only be submitted if they have not been previously accepted for publication, published or presented at other meetings prior to the commencement of the ASPS Congress.
• PREPARATION OF ABSTRACT AND FORMAT: Abstracts should be submitted in MS Word Document (.doc, .docx) editing as follows: Font: Times New Roman, 14 point / Spacing and Indentation: top 2.5cm and bottom: 2 cm; left: 2cm and right: 2cm. Text body: Justified. THE TITLE MUST BE IN CAPITAL LETTERS.
Regular abstracts should be structured in four parts:
• Aim of the Study
• Main results
Case reports should be structured in three parts:
• Aim of the study
• Case description
Each abstract should have maximum of 300 words. Prepare your abstract in Word then attach your file following the instruction.
• DATA PRESENTATION: Abstracts must include clear descriptions of results with actual data. For example – a p value without data is not sufficient.
If you want to submit a abstract (video format), please follow the instructions below:
- Upload the video file to google drive.
- After file has been successfully uploaded, please copy the link and paste it into a text file (* .doc) and save it.
- Log in to the submission system.
- Click on the "Abstract Submission" menu,you fill in the required information, and click on the "Attach file" to upload text file to the system.
- When the file is successfully uploaded, click on the "Submit abstract" button to complete the registration
SUBMISSION AND REVIEW PROCESS
When you enter the abstract submission site for the first time, you need to log in as a first time user. You will then receive full instructions how to submit you’re abstract. Please read these instructions carefully.